September 27, 2014

Transmitter - PC program works at last!

When I got my transmitter first working in R5, I thought it was just me and my wiring that had the left and right turning wired wrong. I later found out that this was not the case! And that I needed to 'swap' them over via the program.
I had tried to install the programs to alter the transmitter, but it just wouldn't install??

I left it in the hands of the wife (IT expert) who got everything working :)

"What......how.......???" I asked.

"I turned the PC off and on again for the program to be recognised as the latest version."

.........so there is something to be learned, IT people really DO know what they're saying lol, heed those immortal words people!

........"have you turned it off then on again?........" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment